Co-sponsored with Elanco
- Understand the scope of parasite prevalence in pet-owned dogs visiting public spaces in the United States, as well as how prevalence varies by geographic region.
- Describe the different intestinal parasite testing methods and their associated benefits.
- Recognize the most common intestinal parasites in dogs as well as which pose zoonotic risk.
- Understand the impact of compliance with intestinal parasite preventives on the prevalence of intestinal parasites.
- Describe how to successfully implement a comprehensive parasite testing and broad-spectrum preventive strategy for your patients.