Early detection of CKD
"Over their lifetime more than 1 in 3 cats1 2 and 1 in 10 dogs3 could develop chronic kidney disease (CKD)"
SDMA a new kidney test, will help you identify kidney disease months, even years earlier than current diagnostics.
- With SDMA, over 2 times the number of pets could be diagnosed with kidney disease4
- Help your clients understand kidney disease and how early detection can impact their pet's outcome.
- Implement a plan to investigate, manage and monitor kidney disease earlier than ever before.
1. Lulich JP, Osborne CA, O'Brien TD, Polzin DJ. Feline renal failure: questions, answers, questions. Compend Contin Educ Pract Vet. 1992;14
2. 127-153. Marino CL, Lascelles BD, Vaden SL, Gruen ME, Marks SL. The prevalence and classification of chronic kidney disease in cats randomly selected from four age groups and cats recruited degenerative joint disease studies, Journal of Feline Medicine and Surgery D(D) 1-8 copyright ISFM and AAFP 2013 Reprints and permissions: sagepub.co-uk/journalsPermissions.nav DOI: 10. 1177/1098612X13511446 jmfs.com
3. Brown SA. Renal dysfunction in small animals. The Merck Veterinary Manual website. www. merckmanuals.com/vet/urinary_system/nonifectious_diseases_of_the_urinary_system_in_small_animals.html. Updated October 2013. Accessed June 22, 2015."
4. Data on file at IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. Westbrook Maine USA