The benefits of efficient work flows go beyond saving time
Saving time is an important aspect of an efficient work flow, but it's not the only benefit. Everyone, from patients to staff, clients and the practice, gains from efficiency. A more efficient work flow:
- Enables staff to discuss questions and results face-to-face with clients during their visits and reduces call backs.
- Leverages technicians' skills and frees doctors to spend more time practicing medicine.
- Provides real-time results during patient visits for more targeted treatment and better patient care.
- Lets staff focus on patients, clients and treatment rather than time spent on the phone or in the lab.
- Creates a strong team environment, with a cross-trained, educated staff and better educated clients that are more likely to comply with your suggestions.