The IDEXX SNAP 4Dx Plus Test and VBD: Comprehensive Screening for Infectious Diseases that Impact the Health of Dogs
• Improving canine care through better understanding of canine heartworm infection.
• Exhibit a better understanding of canine Lyme disease. Discuss Lyme seroprevalence and pathogenesis.
• Gain an understanding of the prevalence of canine ehrlichiosis.
• Improve canine care through better understanding of canine heartworm infection. Exhibit an understanding of the prevalence of canine anaplasmosis.
• Explain the health impact of more than one vector-borne infection in the dog. Understand the clinical presentation of coinfection with multiple vector-borne pathogens.
• Understand the benefits of PCR and serology for sick patients.