At this seminar, you will learn how to choose appropriate preanesthetic screening tests for apparently healthy dogs and cats as well as dogs and cats with preclinical cardiovascular issues.
- How to choose appropriate preanesthesia screening tests for apparently healthy dogs and cats.
- When NT-proBNP testing can be useful in screening apparently healthy dogs and cats.
- Why an ECG is a valuable preanesthesia screening test for dogs and cats.
- When an echocardiogram is or is not a necessary preanesthesia test.
- Which cardiovascular parameters are important to monitor during anesthesia of preclinical cardiovascular patients.