How can preventive care work in the era of pandemic? If there’s anything this virus should be teaching us, it is that we need to be as proactive as possible in keeping our animal population healthy to minimize impacts on human health. Prevention makes sense ethically, and driving preventive care also drives bonds with clients and patients during these uncertain times. Join Nancy Drumm, general manager of four veterinary practices in New York’s Capital District, as she covers the nuts and bolts of a successful preventive care implementation, from pricing strategies to team engagement.
- Keys to a successful implementation
- Why adding diagnostics to your preventive care protocol is important
- The benefits for patients, pet owners, and practice
- How to get your team on board
- How to communicate the value of preventive care to pet owners